Intoweb has developed a flexible Content Management System which acts as both a web site builder and a content manager. It is an easy to use browser-based user interface with a “what you see is what you get” web site page builder for your web site.
The web site builder provides unique benefits in that the system makes it possible for non-technical persons without any web development knowledge to create, expand and maintain and generally manage the website content of company owned web sites. All information is hosted in a secure environment and only users that created the information will be able to change the content by logging in with their designated username and password.
Features of the web site builder/content management system
- Allows authorised users and administrators to update certain sections of the website simply by logging on via the administration section.
- Allows for information to be managed from remote locations throughout the world by multiple content managers and designated page owners.
- Comprehensive workflow for ease of use.
- Non-technical users control the content and behaviour.
- e-Mail notification on content status changes.
- Enhanced features in key areas such as content creation, archiving services, workflow and personalisation.
- Standardise technology and features.
- Various licensing models for corporate companies - ASP and enterprise models.
- Requires no additional software - 100% browser driven.