Photoshop lessons aim to increase an understanding on the part of a Photoshop user of the premier photo-editing Photoshop software. These lessons in Photoshop are popular among an ever-expanding audience demanding for this better understanding of Photoshop, with an ability to create effects of a professional standard. To achieve this improved understanding of Photoshop is to start with the basics.
Learning the Basics Of Photoshop
In order to appropriately make use of Photoshop software a user needs an in-depth understanding of its basics such as the window from which to work, including the menus, toolbars, and other important features and options available. Intoweb gives Photoshop lessons for beginners, starting with giving instructions on how to effectively use the Photoshop display window mentioned above with its option bars, palettes, and tools (while in their default configuration). Some of the main features of the Photoshop software as taught in Intoweb's Photoshop lessons include:
- The Menu Bar: The menu bar includes options which are frequently used in almost every application program. These options include file (for importing and exporting), edit (with commands such as colour settings and preferences), layer and select (carrying commands related purely to layers), the view and show menu, etc.
- The Options Bar: Displays the options for whatever tool is currently selected in the toolbox. It is important to remember that the right options need to be set before making use of a selected tool.
- The Tool Bar: Contains all the Photoshop tools. Some of the tool options are hidden underneath other tools and these can be selected by clicking on the upper tool, holding, and picking the tools beneath as listed in the pop-menu that appears.
- The Status Bar: The status bar displays the magnification of an image. (The magnification can be changed by typing in a value and pressing enter).
How Intoweb Can Help through Photoshop Lessons:
Photoshop software has a number of features for use in the creation of applications. Intoweb gives Photoshop lessons in a number of these features which allow the user to produce highly professional looking effects. These features include the following:
The Photoshop lessons which Intoweb provides are top notch and ensure the desired results in understanding and getting to know the Photoshop software more adequately and efficiently. Our Photoshop lessons are available to anyone wishing to learn Photoshop starting from the basics and moving on to more complex tools and techniques. The interactive format of our Photoshop lessons emphasises the fact that we are focused on making sure that each and every student leaves with the necessary skills which we aim to teach. Our Photoshop specialists give students individual attention so as to make sure that every query which a student makes is sufficiently answered. If you would like to sign up for one of our Photoshop lessons and need more information on how you can do this, then Contact Us
- Audio Editing and Compression
- Colour and Colour Management
- Cross-media Authoring
- Drawing and Vector Graphics
- Links and Navigation
- Photo Techniques
- Recording and Capturing
- Repair and Restoration
- Automation and Scripting
- Buttons and Menus
- Filters and Effects
- PDF Creation
- Video Editing
- Typography and Text Effects
- Interactive Design
- Web Design and Graphics
- Web Production
SUBMIT YOUR INFORMAITON BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE FURTHER INFORMATION