Photoshop is well-known as being the leader in current available digital image applications for website design, print advertising, photography, and other media industries. Even though Photoshop has become a great tool for website design, it continues to be of print industry standard and therefore there is no doubt that the majority of images to be seen in advertisements and other print media examples have been prepared and retouched in Photoshop. To highlight its website design capabilities, by expanding into the Internet, Photoshop has evolved with features which make it even easier for website designers to create amazing website applications as a result of their encounters with the Photoshop software and its tools. ImageReady is a companion program included in Photoshop and focuses entirely on the website creation side of the digital image production performed by Photoshop; hereby highlighting the great functionality and benefits offered for the best creation of website design.
Due to the fact that Photoshop is a highly specialized and in-depth program with a number of tools and features in hand, it is essential for beginners to get professional training on learning how to work Photoshop, before delving straight into its use for the creation and editing of graphics and other applications. This and the ever-increasing demand for training in Photoshop have sparked Intoweb to supply this training to all who wish to learn how to use Photoshop efficiently in a number of days.
Photoshop has been upgraded and a number of new features can now be enjoyed in the new version Adobe Photoshop CS2. These new features give to users much greater creative options, and an adaptability which will ensure that each individual user needs will be met in image-editing and photo retouching. These new features on offer can be discussed as being:
- Adobe Bridge: This is a feature which focuses on the reduction of time spent on file handling. With the ability to process numerous raw images at once, processing which includes resizing, image reviewing in slideshows and thumbnail labeling, can in fact be defined as being the next generation file browser.
- Vanishing Point Tools: With this new feature the user is now able to achieve great results with an ability to clone, paste, and paint images, that automatically match the perspective of the surrounding area.
- Tools for the Control of Multiple Layers: A number of layers can be controlled at the same time with the application of the smart guides which are available for properly aligning objects. Objects can furthermore be grouped, moved, and transformed after clicking on them and dragging them directly onto the canvas.
- Smart Objects: The greatest benefit of a smart object is that non destructive warping, scaling, or rotating, can be performed on vector or raster graphics; ensuring that the correct actions are carried out and that in turn no disastrous mistakes occur.
- Processing Multiple Images: Automatic adjustments can be made to multiple images at the same time. Furthermore, being able to process a number of images at once, means saving a great amount of time.
- Image Warp: With this feature dimensional effects can be created with the ability to wrap an image around any shape or object. This is great for the creation of advertising projects and the application of company logos to shapes and objects.
- Image Noise Reduction: Photos can be further enhanced with this correction tool, having the ability to reduce noise in an image.
- Adaptable Workspaces: The workspace of a Photoshop user can be customized to suit their needs and make it easier for better utilization of the software. The aim of this is to make it easier for users to access tools which are constantly needed by them.
- Spot Healing Brush: Retouching photos to enhance them is now easily done in one single step.
- Easy Correction of Red Eyes: Enhance your photos with the red-eye correction tool which will neutralize red eyes, making them virtually disappear right in front of your eyes.
Learning Photoshop with Intoweb
It's fun to learn Photoshop with the training offered by Intoweb. This is because the training we offer is interactive and focused on giving students first-hand experience in learning the skills and techniques and developing the knowledge required for optimum use of this software. Furthermore, learning Photoshop through our training is to learn through the creation of real-world yet exciting Photoshop applications worked on during the course of the training given. Students get taught how to optimally make use of the tools supplied by Photoshop in order to create new and exciting graphics through photo-editing.
The training offered to learn Photoshop, is based on a progress learning process, moving from learning the Photoshop basics to more complicated tasks. Learning Photoshop training with Intoweb therefore has the intention of providing a course which is ideal for the absolute beginner. The training we offer is given by friendly and highly qualified Photoshop specialists. They have the knowledge and innate skills required to ensure that every student grasps the concepts and techniques and at the end of the day get their money's worth in learning Photoshop training. Areas which Intoweb focuses on in training Photoshop, are for those who need an understanding in day-to-day work and situations requiring the correct use of Photoshop. There are no hidden charges for attending our courses on Photoshop, and what we offer is what you get.
For more information on how you can sign up for Intoweb's training courses supplied to all who are keen to obtain new skills by learning Photoshop, please do not hesitate to Contact Us