MiWay is an outstanding insurance company currently operating in South Africa and providing insurance to an immense number of happy clients who agree that this insurance company is the best.
The insurance available from MiWay includes options which are ideal for both the individual and the business client and as such include property insurance, contents insurance, auto insurance, etc. Property insurance covers the immovable structures (walls, roofs, swimming pools, gates and gate motors, underground pipes and cables) on your property; while contents insurance covers the valuable goods which are found inside and on the property. Obtaining property insurance is the perfect option when going on holiday and leaving your house vacant and most vulnerable.
Included in the property insurance of MiWay is cover for the following:
- fire, explosion and earthquake
- acts of nature (wind, thunder, lightning, storm, hail, flood and snow)
- bursting and overflowing of geysers and water pipes
- power surges
- accidental damage to glass and sanitary ware
- alterations and additions
- fire brigade charges
- subsidence, heave and land slip
- temporary accommodation
- liability to other people (including domestic employees)
The Benefits of Insuring your Property with MiWay
MiWay is a great insurance company to rely on in terms of getting effective protection of your home with the property insurance which they have on offer. Besides being extremely trustworthy, this insurance company aims to please, and so there are great benefits which make insuring with MiWay an even greater pleasure than receiving the peace of mind that comes alongwith theft or damage occurring. These benefits include:
- Annual automatic inflation-linked adjustments are made to keep your property in pace with inflation rates, and to ensure that your property is never under-insured.
- MiWay has a 24 hour home emergency assistance service, which is free, and gives help in crisis such as when there is a need for a plumber or electrician.
- MiWay has a flat excess, which means that you pay the selected excess and it remains fixed regardless of the nature or value of your claim. (Tip: the higher the excess, the lower the premium).
- The service providers of MiWay are selected according to strict service and quality standards and therefore you can expect only the best.
Get the peace of mind that comes alongwith insuring with MiWay by contacting them today..you will not be disappointed!!