HOME INSURANCE COVERAGE
Have you ever had a situation where your stove, heater or iron has been left on? Have you ever been afraid of your home burning down or collapsing during a natural catastrophe? Been worried about an explosion in your home and losing everything? This might sound ridiculous, but a couple of years ago, there was an explosion in a residential area in Waverley, Pretoria.
In the world we live, the price of property is increasing at an incredible rate, and therefore it is vitally important that you have proper home insurance cover. There is no choice, no option. Home Insurance cover is an absolute must.
MiWay has a whole bunch of Home Insurance policy options for you to choose from.
Contents covered are:
All fixtures on your property, such as walls, roofs, swimming pools, gates and gate motors. This also includes underground pipes and cables.
Geysers and pipes that crack, need replacing, or poor workmanship is an optional choice
Holiday home theft
The Building cover of MiWay includes
- fire, explosions, earthquakes, acts of nature (wind, lightening etc)
- geyser bursting or overflowing
- power surges
- impact, fire brigade charges
- land slide, slip
- temporary accommodation
- liability to other people such as domestic employees
- accidental damage to glass
- accidental damage to sanitary ware
The Home Insurance at MiWay covers anything you could possibly want for your house. The insurance also comes along with the many benefits, listed below:
- Flat Excess: Regardless of the claim, you pay a selected fixed excess, according to your preference, starting from as low as R1000. Just keep in mind, the higher the excess, the lower the premium.
- Approved panel of service provides: The panel abides by strict quality standards and strict service
- Membership of Help@Out: This is a free service which offers 24-hour emergency assistance. It covers plumbers, electricians and even beekeepers.
- Automatic Inflation-Linked Adjustments: This ensures that your buildings won't be under insured, and keeps pace with inflation.
- MiReward: The Bonus is a facility that at the end of three years, if you have not claimed, a certain percentage of your contributions are refunded.
- No premium increase after claiming: SA guarantees that your premium won't increase after a claim. The annual increase is minimal and according to standard insurance policies.
MiWay is quick to respond, is accurate, and promises to deliver with little or no hassle to you. Their home insurance covers you against almost anything that can happen to your house. It is satisfying to know that your insurance is in good, capable hands, and are always available when you need them